Scott has been exposed to the home inspection business his whole life as his father is a professional home inspector. Scott graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Safety Management at the University of Central Missouri. Even though he started his career in this field of study, he changed course knowing that he really wanted to follow his father’s career, helping people as part of the home buying process. Scott takes the time to make sure you understand the condition of the house prior to buying and what you need to know to maintain it once you move in. He will provide you with the knowledge you need to make an informed buying decision. Scott has been a professional home inspector since 2016 and was named National Inspector of the Year-Runner Up for national home inspection company from a field of over 200 home inspectors. Scott joined R.Heyl & Associates in September 2019 because he decided he wanted to work for a locally owned company. R. Heyl & Associates is known for being an industry leader in the home inspection field. Scott has completed over 2,000 home inspections.
- Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Licensed with the State of Missouri for wood destroying insects
- Licensed with the State of Missouri for septic and well inspections
- Guest speaker and instructor for St. Louis real estate meetings and events
- Exceeds his ongoing CEU requirements at local and national seminars